Baked Eggs with Asparagus and Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 8 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic, cook for 2 minutes, and then add the mushrooms and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Add the asparagus, cook about 2 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Add parsley and remove from the heat.
- Rub the inside of 4 small ramekins with butter and then add mushroom mixture into each ramekin. Add 1 egg to each, season with salt and pepper. Add 2 tablespoons heavy cream and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese. Place the ramekins in a baking dish and bake about 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Calories: 330kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 12gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 212mgSodium: 243mgPotassium: 366mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1326IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 180mgIron: 2mg
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
This is a fantastic brunch recipe as it is easy to make and delicious. You can even play with the dish and add your favorite vegetables. I happen to love mushrooms and asparagus and used Portobello’s but you can use any kind of mushrooms that you like. Enjoy!
I assure you I'll prepare this recipe for my family 😀
cool dish as ever like it
OMG!!! this looks incredible! wow.
Lovely indeed!! MMMMMMM,....
Wow!!! That looks so creamy and rich Erica...
Looks amazing. I'm printing it immediately. Thank you.
Have you considered submitting recipes to the Tasty Kitchen?
Thank you for the comment and the link!
Natasha - 5 Star Foodie
Baked eggs sound lovely paired with asparagus and mushrooms! Delicious!
Thank you all for visiting!!!! Muchas Gracias 🙂
love the combo 🙂 yumm!
What a great way to make eggs - looks delicious!
The perfect brunch recipe! I love the mix of asparagus and mushrooms, I often cook them together when asparagus is in season. Leeks or even broccoli would work well in this recipe.
Thanks for sharing!
Thank you everyone for visiting my blog 🙂