Individual Zucchini and Potato Frittatas
- 3 small white potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup white onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small zucchini peel and thinly sliced
- 6 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, ground cumin and bell pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the potatoes, parsley, chives and cheese.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly into 4 ramekins coated with cooking spray.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Cook in the middle of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with fresh chives and serve.
Calories: 293kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 15gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 251mgSodium: 205mgPotassium: 954mgFiber: 5gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1039IUVitamin C: 57mgCalcium: 143mgIron: 3mg
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
Frittatas are very versatile, you can add any vegetable or meat and you can also serve them any time of the day. This recipe is great for vegetarians. Enjoy!
These fritattas look delicious and would be perfect for any meal...I love the idea of the individual servings! It's a great way to use some of our summer zucchini.
yumm!! i love fittatas! specially potato! shud give a try soon!! mouth watering picture erica 🙂 hehe
omg....ive never thought of that! what a great idea. little individual servings! love it!
I love zucchini in any egg dish. Those flavors together are terrific. I bet this is very tasty!
Gera @ SweetsFoods
Really a fresh and delicious recipe, nice balance on veggies 🙂
Have a great weekend!
I have pretty much all these ingredients, so that's dinner sorted then! Marvellous. Thank you!
Thank you all very much for the comments!
Natasha - 5 Star Foodie
These frittatas look scrumptious! I love the individual servings!
Made it, loved it, blogged it and sent you an award - go and see my blog. 😀
Thank you so much for your feedback and for the award 🙂
Again, this looks yummy and I love the individual portions - looks very sophisticated.
Why is everything cooked in a remekin so good?
Individual frittattas... brilliant! I can make my husband's with meat and mine meatless. Excellent idea!
Thank you for visiting 🙂