Frittatas are very versatile, you can add any vegetable or meat and you can also serve them any time of the day. This recipe is great for vegetarians. Enjoy!
3 small white potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
¼ cup white onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove
1 small zucchini, peel and thinly sliced
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons chopped chives
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
Salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, ground cumin and bell pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the potatoes, parsley, chives and cheese.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly into 4 ramekins coated with cooking spray.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Cook in the middle of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with fresh chives and serve.