Today I want to share with you another yummy salad that I made myself for lunch this week. It was fresh, quick and delicious! For a vegetarian version just omit the shrimp.
Layers of flavors from fresh ingredients makes this salad a spring standout.
- 2 red heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 cups mixed beans (white beans, chickpeas, red beans)
- 1 avocado,peeled and sliced
- 12 cooked shrimp
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt, pepper, lime, lemon juice and cilantro, then set aside.
- Place the tomatoes slices in a large plate, top the tomatoes with the beans, the onions, the avocado pieces, shrimp and cooked egg. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...