I made another yummy salad for lunch two weeks ago while my sister was visiting. This pasta salad is simple, filling, and very tasty! We absolutely loved it.
- 1/2 pound small dried pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Cook the asparagus in simmering water covered for 3 to 5 minutes. Cool under cold running water and drain. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces on an angle and add to a bowl.
- Add the cooked pasta, shrimp, avocado, tomato and onion. Mix to combine.
- To make the dressing: Place all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix to combine. Season salad with salt and pepper, to your taste and toss again.
If you like this page, you can say thanks by sharing it :-)