This post is also available in Spanish
Aliños Sauce is a seasoning mix paste that my grandmother kept in her refrigerator year-round. I use Colombian Aliños as a base in some of my recipes and to marinade meat or poultry.
- ½ medium green pepper, chopped
- ½ medium red pepper, chopped
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Cup water
- ½ tablespoon sazon Goya with azafran
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process to make a paste.
- Transfer to a glass jar with a lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.