This post is also available in Spanish
I can’t even describe how good these patacones or tostones are! If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’ve probably noticed by now how much I love patacones and this recipe is one of my favorites. I’ve been making this Patacones con Carne Desmechada recipe forever. It is a dish that looks and taste great and is very easy to make.
This Patacones con Carne Desmechada is proof of how a few basic ingredients can create an unforgettable dish. A delicious recipe doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive to be incredible. I could happily eat this every day for the rest of my life!
- 8 cooked patacones(recipe here)
- Carne desmechada (recipe here)
- 2 cups guacamole (recipe here)
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Spread the guacamole on the patacones.
- Add the shredded beef and top with the cheese and cilantro. Serve and enjoy.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...