This post is also available in Spanish
This Tomato and Avocado Salad is a simple, quick and delicious recipe and is one of my favorite salads, especially during the summer months, when you find beautiful tomatoes at local farm markets.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced ¼ -inch tick
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced crosswise
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, lime juice and cilantro, then set aside
- Place half of the tomatoes slices in a large plate, top the tomatoes with half of the cucumber slices, half of the onions and half of the avocado pieces and repeat to make another layer on top. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...