This post is also available in Spanish
- 2 small avocados
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco (optional)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Peel and chopped the avocados. Place the avocados, oil and lime juice in a blender or food processor.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, Tabasco, salt and pepper and blend until smooth and well mixed. Add the chopped cilantro and blend to mix.