This post is also available in Spanish
- 2 small avocados
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco (optional)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Peel and chopped the avocados. Place the avocados, oil and lime juice in a blender or food processor.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, Tabasco, salt and pepper and blend until smooth and well mixed. Add the chopped cilantro and blend to mix.
If you like this page, you can say thanks by sharing it